Ganja Yoga Retreat:
Seattle, aug 23-26
Ganja Yoga's Harvest Renewal Retreat is an exquisite long weekend of wellness, nature, indoor and outdoor enhanced yoga, gourmet meals, and down-to-earth community, with curated cannabis products to facilitate and heal.
Experience relaxation, connection, and enhanced-wellness, with Ganja Yoga founder, Dee Dussault!
Our stunning creekside lodge is fully-equipped to ensure you have everything you need to feel nourished. Our decks and grassy landscapes are the perfect place to stretch and meditate. This weekend features an abundance of indoor and outdoor Ganja Yoga for all levels.
Share meals, soak in the hot tub, and enjoy top-shelf cannabis with other amazing people as you stretch, relax, and cultivate the blissful state that's behind the mental chatter.
* Accommodation in our charming lodge, suitable for all budgets, with breathtaking scenery all around.
* Healthy, farm-to-table, mostly-all-organic meals, accommodating most dietary needs, by former Esalen chef, Kate Meyer (including freshly made low-dose desserts and a class on cooking with cannabis!).
* Various types of relaxing Ganja Yoga with the first person to offer cannabis enhanced yoga, - author and founder, Dee Dussault (Expect one "Tantra Yoga" class, her speciality, - as well as Self-Massage Yoga, Yoga with Hands-on Assists, Hatha, Easy Inversions, and lots of Relaxing, Restorative/Yin Style Yoga).
* Exceptionally gorgeous retreat vibe in the Pacific Northwest at the best time of year to be there.
* Curated cannabis. Classes will have a paired cannabis product. You'll have the opportunity to explore an abundance of vaporizers, smoking, edibles, topicals, and CBD curated by Dee Dussault. BYO as well, to share and enjoy!
* Cannabis education for the uninitiated, CBD iced tea during the day, and terpene mocktails in the evenings.
No matter your level of experience with yoga or cannabis, this Ganja Yoga retreat will deepen your practice, and sooth your body and mind. You'll leave rejuvenated, relaxed, and connected!
- Private* King Room (2 people), $1289 (early bird $1139)
- Private* Queen Room (2 people), $1259 (early bird $1109)
- Double Bed in a Shared Room $624 (early bird $549)
- Single Bed in Shared Room $609 (early bird $534)
- Camping (BYOTent), or Bunkbed in Shared Room $549 (early bird $499!)
Plus a 2.9% charge from our payment processor.
*If you're a single person wanting a private room email us at email@example.com. We will work with you.
Includes: healthy, organic meals, + yoga instruction, + an abundance of gourmet cannabis products + applicable taxes.
3-PART PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE AT NO EXTRA COST.
Where: 1 hour South of Seattle and 1 hour North East of Olympia, Washington
Dee Dussault is the yoga first teacher to publicly offer cannabis-enhanced yoga, and she's taught thousands of students in over a dozen states over the past nine years. A seasoned yoga practitioner of twenty-three years, Dee is also an international speaker and the author of the Harpercollins book, 'Ganja Yoga.' Her ground-breaking work has been featured in The New York Times, Business Insider, Newsweek, and many other national publications, and has been featured in major International media from Japan to France.
In her three years in San Francisco, Dee has created a community of cannabis-wellness users, organized three sold-out retreats, and her work has inspired dozens of other teachers to launch their own form of cannabis-inspired yoga. She recently launched her 50hour 'Ganja Yoga Teacher Training' has given talks and led classes at Women Grow, Burning Man, Emerald Exchange, Cultivation Classic, San Francisco State University, and The Plant Spirit Medicine conference. She is also a contributing author to the book 'Cannabis and Spirituality.'